In business since 1995, TMAC Gulf Coast has served almost 600 manufacturers. Our mission is to help grow the Gulf Coast economy by assisting small and medium sized manufacturers build successful businesses. Our specialists’ strive to deliver seamless, consistent services that help manufacturers increase sales and reduce costs. The Texas Manufacturing Assistance Center is an affiliate of the Manufacturing Extension Partnership, a federally funded program under the National Institute of Standards and Technology. A non-profit organization, TMAC consists of a statewide network of public and private sector partners, which work together to provide hands-on technical assistance to Texas manufacturers.
To increase the global competitiveness of the Texas economy by working with the extended manufacturing enterprise.
OUR APPROACH MAKES US DIFFERENT
TMAC doesn’t leave a to-do list for you to negotiate alone. We work with you to achieve dramatic results. Our objective is to develop your in-house expertise so that improvements are sustainable.
PROOF IS IN THE NUMBERS
TMAC has worked with more than 5,000 companies. In independent surveys, customers have reported cumulative impacts totaling:
- $2.7 billion in new or retained sales
- $852 million in cost savings and cost avoidance on materials, labor, inventory and equipment
- 718 million in investments in equipment, information systems and the workforce.
- More than 26,905 Texas jobs created or retained.
- 1.26 billion in bottom-line impact to the Texas economy