Innovate | Supply Chain Management | Finance
This page lists our current services in Strategic Solutions. Please see the sidebar for our Lean, Quality, and Workforce related services. Our proprietary Learn & Deploy Series is designed to train all levels of employees in an organization and offers rapid deployment of knowledge learned in employees work environment. Contact us for a free consultation.
Announcing the first scientifically-based service to help manufacturers significantly grow their businesses: Eureka! Winning Ways is a simple yet disciplined approach that quickly identifies and validates new ideas to increase top-line revenues, using proven idea-creation and deployment methodology.
Developed by the #1 growth expert in the country and delivered by a TMAC manufacturing expert—or growth coach, Eureka! Winning Ways is the only program of its kind that has been customized and refined specifically for Texas smaller manufacturers, and is making a dramatic difference in how companies are growing.
Plenty of workshops offer ideas. But E!WW scientifically tests ideas and provides action planning and coaching to research and develop those ideas so companies can decide quickly if and how to implement them.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- In one day, your team will generate more than 50 ideas for growth (for new marketing messages, new markets, and new products)
- You’ll receive scientific research on your top four ideas that identifies the two most likely to succeed
- You will be coached through a 30-day discovery process to validate those ideas for development and delivery.
- You’ll have the data to decide whether or not to move your idea into development, and start the cycle again with another set of ideas.
WHATS YOU’LL GET
You’ll walk away with a process that can be used over and over. You’ll learn how to:
- Invigorate your team toward action and ownership
- Sort and filter ideas to identify those worth pursuing
- Develop a 30-day action plan that will make it easy to move ideas into production, or to kill them before they suck up more time and resources»Ignite the cycle of growth
Our guarantee: you’ll generate at least 50 measurably smarter choices for growth AND identify two top ideas that are scientifically likely to succeed. You succeed, or at no additional cost, we work with you until you do.
Contact Your Local Growth Coach
Eureka! Winning Ways is based on 20 years of research of real-world success factors, work with hundreds of companies, and measures that keep you on track. It’s simple, direct, and delivers. Contact your local growth coach, 1-800-625-4876, to find out more.
SUPPLY CHAIN TRAINING
TMAC delivers training on supply chain management to all levels of staff. Curriculum can include defining the supply chain, its components, and how they are related. Live simulations help participants to understand the importance of supply chain integration. The material teaches the impact of demand on the supply chain and the competitive advantages and optimization that can result from managing demand across organizations. This training defines value from the perspective of the customer.
SUPPLY CHAIN DEVELOPMENT
TMAC works with manufacturers to develop supply chains. Our focus is on optimizing the flow of materials and resources to a facility to create a competitive advantage. Whether your decisions are strategic or tactical, TMAC has the expertise and the relationships to assist you.
TMAC works with OEMs on development initiatives to enhance the efficiency and reliability of their suppliers. We offer a consistent methodology to implementing Lean Enterprise and Quality standards that ensures dispersed facilities get the same training . Our experienced professionals use an approach that generates trust on both sides. As an affiliate of the largest nationwide network of manufacturing consultants, TMAC gives you the ability to launch a development initiative across the united states.
R&D TAX CREDIT
The 2008 TARP bill Congress passed in October 2008 contained a line item tax credit for manufacturers who have implemented process improvements or R&D. The credit is retroactive for open tax years plus 2009. Manufacturers that spent employee time and out-of-pocket expenses implementing Lean, ISO, new dies, new raw materials or new equipment are eligible for the credit. R&D also qualifies for the credit. TMAC provides a free, no obligation assessment to any interested company.
The Income/Outcome 6-hour workshop uses a fast-paced business simulation to teach management and employees how to make wise financial decisions to increase cash, sales revenue and profits.
Participants form teams to learn how to create, read, interpret and use their team’s Balance Sheet, Income Statement and financial ratios. Within the first 15-minutes of the workshop everyone is creating their own Balance Sheet!
- Participants compete with other teams to win sales orders by creating bids based on sales price, payment terms, capacity or product features.
- Participants are given options to invest in Lean, Quality, product customization, alternative raw material or increased capacity
- Participants learn the positive and negative consequences of their decisions as well as the other teams.
- Everyone has the satisfaction of watching their financial statements emerge on the simple game board.
- Participants engage in the day-to-day activities necessary to sustain a business such as purchasing, collections, payables, debt management and financial reports while working within a team building environment.
- Income/Outcome is not an accounting class. Instead it teaches everyone how to positively impact accounting reports.
- The team with the most Retained Earnings at the end of the workshop wins the game.
Who Should Attend:
Business Owners, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Plant Managers, Supervisors, Managers, Lean implementers, Sales & Marketing staff, Accounting & Admin staff