TMAC Gulf Coast is part of the Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP), which is a federal public-private partnership that provides small- and medium-sized manufacturers (SMMs) technology-based services they need to thrive in today’s economy and create well-paying manufacturing jobs. MEP is managed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). In business since 1995, TMAC Gulf Coast has served almost 600 manufacturers. TMAC Gulf Coast is hosted by BeehiveFund, a not-for-profit corporation that employs industry experts who work directly with manufacturers in the Texas Gulf Coast area. Our specialists’ strive to deliver seamless, consistent services that help manufacturers increase sales and reduce costs.
Our mission is to increase the global competitiveness of the Texas economy by assisting companies in the extended manufacturing enterprise build successful businesses.
OUR APPROACH MAKES US DIFFERENT
TMAC doesn’t leave a to-do list for you to negotiate alone. We work with you to achieve dramatic results. Our objective is to develop your in-house expertise so that improvements are sustainable.
PROOF IS IN THE NUMBERS
TMAC has worked with more than 5,000 companies. In independent surveys, customers have reported cumulative impacts totaling:
- $2.7 billion in new or retained sales
- $852 million in cost savings and cost avoidance on materials, labor, inventory and equipment
- 718 million in investments in equipment, information systems and the workforce.
- More than 26,905 Texas jobs created or retained.
- 1.26 billion in bottom-line impact to the Texas economy