DATES: March 31, 2020
TIME: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm CST
COST: $295.00 Early Registration / $395.00 Standard Registration
(snacks and lunch included)
Organizer: TMAC Gulf Coast
Course Description and Objectives:
The course introduces a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) methodology to systematically find and eliminate the root causes of day-to-day problems encountered in typical business situations. Through hands-on exercises, this training demonstrates the application of tools such as SMART Problem Statements, 5 Whys, Cause & Effect Diagrams, Process Mapping, and Mistake Proofing to identify the problem, find the root cause, take corrective action, and to monitor & sustain gains. The methodology is applicable to all business functions and offers an effective approach to:
- Identify the true root cause of day-to-day problems
- Understand the difference between symptoms and true causes of problems
- Focus on the problem without placing blame or feeling of guilt and fear
- Learn how to respond to problems in a timely manner by effectively using suitable tools
- Avoid implementing superficial solutions – those close to the problem situation typically believe they have the solution
- Create a culture of systems thinking through cooperative use of analytical and creative thinking on a goal-focused continuous improvement environment
None; however, familiarity with Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement is helpful.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
If a trainee is unable to attend the training after registration, they will be able to attend a training session on the same topic offered at a future date, at no additional cost. Cancellations are only allowed if the cancellation request is received in excess of 14 days prior to the start date of the training activity. A 5% administration fee will be incurred for all cancellations. No cancellations are allowed after 14 days prior to the start date of the training.
The early registration fee applies to registrations completed at least 14 days prior to the start date of the training activity.
We can also deliver courses at your location. Please call us at 1-888-521-1061 for more information.
- March 31, 2020
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Venue Phone: (888) 521-1061Address: