Join us for a 2-part webinar on how to successfully navigate cash management during the disruption caused by Covid-19 and the oil price decline.
Part 1 Monday – July 13th at 3 pm
Introductory demonstration of FSB
Part 2 Monday – July 27th at 3 pm
Guided practice using FSB tool
Victor Perazzoli, TMAC-GC
Jahn Ballard, Performance Management Institute
After you have registered, you will receive the zoom link to each webinar prior to its start date.
As a non-profit service provider to Texas small and medium sized businesses, BeehiveFund’s TMAC Gulf Coast program is partnering with the Performance Management Institute (PMI) to share their Financial Scoreboard (FSB), a revolutionary tool acclaimed by business owners, CFOs, financial analysts and CPAs .
How will this webinar support your business?
CashCommand with FSB demystifies cash flow, profit and return. Business leaders will learn how to use FSB to:
- Identify trends that may lead to a cash crunch
- Understand your bottom lines, Operating Cash Flow and the Balance Sheet
- Learn how to quickly estimate key financial measures and drivers
- Improve cash burn rate visibly
Participants in the webinar will receive the Financial Scoreboard for free!
- Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn first-hand from an experienced leader, executive finance coach and inventor in business, civic leadership and financial analysis.
- Receive the Financial Scoreboard ® version Zero free of charge.
- Successfully master cash flow issues during times of crisis and economic ambiguity.